Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Intimacy with God......Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity

I leave you my faith in the presence of God, of the God who is all Love dwelling in our souls.

I confide to you:  it is this intimacy with Him 'within' which has been the beautiful sun illuminating my life,
making it already an anticipated heaven.
 
I think that in heaven my mission will be to draw souls, by helping them go out of themselves to cling to God by a wholly simple and loving movement, and to keep them in this great silence within, that will allow God to communicate Himself to them and transform them into Himself.
 
"It is there, right in the depths, in the Heaven of my soul, that I love to find Him since He never leaves me.
God in me, I in Him, oh! that is my life!"

"He is always there, although you don't feel it; He is waiting for you and wants to establish a 'wonderful communion' with you".

No comments: