Saturday, June 25, 2011

Diary of St. Faustina...on the Power of Pure Love and Adversaries..


Jesus gave me to know of how everything is dependent on His will, thus giving me profound peace as regards the security of His work.


Listen, My daughter, although all the works that come into being by My will are exposed to great sufferings, consider whether any of them has been subject to greater difficulties than that work which is directly Mine – the work of Redemption. You should not worry too much about adversaries. The world is not as powerful as it seems to be; its strength is strictly limited. Know, My daughter, that if your soul is filled with the fire of My pure Love, then all difficulties dissipate like fog before the sun’s rays and dare not touch the soul. All adversaries are afraid to start a quarrel with such a soul, because they sense that it is stronger than the whole world…

No comments: